BeYOUtiful Mother Daughter Retreat
June 21-25 or July 12-16
Darnley, Prince Edward Island, Canada
Spend 3 days recharging, resetting and retreating to Canada's most beautiful beaches.
Renew your relationship with yourself, and your teen in a supportive, relaxed environment.Register Now- Only 3 spots left!
Is this you Mama...
You try to tell your daughter how amazing she is, but she doesn't really believe you.
You wish that she had the confidence to be kind to herself no matter what happens.
You have a good relationship with your daughter, AND you want to up level your connection.
Because of your own fears and doubts, you're not always confident with how to help her.Register Now- 3 spots left
And maybe this is you too...
The rush and busyness of family life makes it difficult to carve out time for just you and your teen to connect.
You want to create a space for the two of you to relate on a level that just doesn't happen on a quick mother daughter date.
You'd love to take time for yourself to just relax, rest and remind yourself of what really ignites your soul.
You want to be the confident person your teen turns to for guidance.Register Now- 3 spots left
Sitting by the fire on the beach, next to your teen with the waves crashing against the shore in the back ground. You've just finished a meal cooked over the fire and you are chatting happily with new friends, knowing that your relationship with yourself and your daughter has changed forever.
Waking up at your leisure, no obligations, no rush. The sunrise setting the horizon on fire and the anticipation of connecting with yourself and your daughter on your mat. We will be privileged to connect mind and body daily through restorative yoga.
Anne of Green Gables. You've been dreaming of coming to Anne's land since you were a little girl and now you get to experience this adventure with your daughter! Drink in the magic of L.M. Montgomery's greatest work in the landscape that inspired it all! Visit the beaches, explore the house and watch the movie!Register Now- 3 spots left
You could learn powerful tools along side your daughter that will help her to see her true value?
Your teen could learn and experience the power of accepting herself and her emotions?
Your daughter could learn to understand her fears and move forward with her dreams?
Your teen had the confidence to navigate friendships in a way that honored her?Register now- 3 spots left
I was thinking of you when I created this retreat!
Space to connect, relax and challenge yourselves together!
Tools to face the challenges of life with Self Compassion!
An opportunity for you and your daughter to rediscover parts of you that have been hiding!
Redefine confidence and failure so that you can move forward with trust!
Daily Yoga, Mindfulness Practice and Meditation opportunities.Register now- 3 spots left
Meet your host Lindsay Law
A mother of 6, a certified youth and parent life coach, an Anne lover, a beach bum, a yogi, and an adventure enthusiast! Learn more about Lindsay's story and the highlights of the retreat.
- 4 nights accommodation
- All meals except 1 days lunch and dinner on the day of arrival
- Dinner out at a fun local restaurant!
- Snacks will be available as well
- All costs of activities including yoga, cliff jumping, Anne of Green Gables home visit
- Group coaching workshops, 1 half hour private coaching session as desired
- Transportation to and from the airport if in designated time window
- Transportation to and from activities (You are welcome to bring your own vehicle if you'd like more independence during the retreat)
What your teen will love..
- Beach Time- at Canada's warmest beaches
- Cliff jumping
- Sleeping in
- Dinner out near fun local shops
- Staying in a century home like Anne's house
- Firesides at the beach under the stars
- Workshops are interactive and short
What would a typical day look like?
- Mornings will be relaxed. Earliest scheduled activity will be 9am
- Make a simple breakfast at your leisure with multiple options provided
- Late morning will be time for interactive workshops
- Lunch will be simple, charcuterie board style and a time to have some free time, get outside, explore, go for a walk, pick wild flowers.
- Afternoons will be off site adventures, with some free time incorporated, depending on the activity (timing may be adjusted based on tides for the cliff jumping activity)
- Dinners will be at the beach, at a local restaurant or back at the house
- Evening activities will include beach time, movies, campfire time, game and craft options if wanted.
Accommodations and retreat site
The bulk of the retreat will take place at Brambling Brook Farm, an Airbnb on 4 acres, nestled amoung country farms. Three mother daughter pairs will stay on sight and any additional pairs will be accommodated off site at Home Place Inn, a B&B 10 minutes away. Transportation between the B&B and retreat site is complimentary, as required. Each Mother Daughter pair will have a private room with either a queen size bed or two single beds. There a two shared bathrooms. Check out Brambling Brook Farm. Kitchen and common areas will be shared.
Meet our incredible in-house yoga instructor from Isha Warriors! (June retreat)
Alli Louthain has been a motivational speaker and yoga instructor for two decades; spreading "Aloha"(love) with her husband and four children wherever she lives.
She has helped thousands of teens develop self confidence, find inner calm and increase physical strength. Alli owns Isha (ee-sha) Warriors; an online yoga platform specifically designed to uplift, love and inspire teens that can be enjoyed by the whole family. Isha Warriors offers everything from Vinyasa yoga to Chair yoga, with new classes every week and specific teen series like “Freedom From Depression & Anxiety” and “Yoga For Athletes”. Alli’s weekly podcast,"Monday Mindset with Isha Warriors" has a worldwide following and helps listeners live their lives with intention and abundance.
Follow @ishawarriors on instagram for daily inspirational quotes or check out www.ishawarriors.com to learn more.
Daily Yoga with Cindy from Luna Yoga (July Retreat)
Cindy has been provinding quality yoga in Prince Edward Island for years and does an amazing job helping you connect with yourself and the earth.
Let's talk food! Ready to be pampered island style?
Breakfast- Multiple options for breakfast will be supplied in the suites kitchenette. Options will include cereal, yogurt and fruit, muffins, eggs, toast & more. Prepare breakfast the way you like it, at your leisure, quickly wash your dishes and get ready for your day.
Lunch- Something for everyone! An extensive charcuterie board will be our daily lunch pleasure with local veggies and home baked bread. Everyday, except when we visit Anne of Green Gables. That day is lunch on your own with your daughter to explore and meander together on your own as you drink it all in.
Dinner- We will be treated to a fine local restaurant for one night, a hearty home cooked meal, so that we can get to our beach walk more quickly and our final night will end with a specially cooked dinner on the beach. This is a unique experience you are not going to want to miss. Something you cannot experience anywhere else on the island.
Dietary restrictions will be considered. Don't see something you want? Just ask!
You'll walk away with...
- The secrets to make your relationships amazing even if no one changes.
- Uncovered myths of self love and a plan for Self Compassion.
- A better understanding of fear and failure for you and a plan for not letting it hold you back.
- Tools to uplevel the self love and confidence in your life
- A rested and recharged mind and body
- Incredible memories
- New friends!
- All of this is priceless, but come join me for 3 days of transformation for $1700US!
It's going to be amazing, but don't take my word for it!
Questions you might have...
What if I don't like the activity?
What if I want to bring two of my daughters?
Have more questions?
Ask away! Let me know if you want to chat and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.