3rd Annual Brave Week
January 22-26, 2024
Hey Teens, come learn, get inspired and connect!
Brave Week is for you if:
- Fear is keeping you from asking questions in class
- Fear is keeping you from reaching out to friends more than 1/2 of the time
- You end up worrying about what other people think of you 2-3 times a week
- You're afraid to feel embarrassed or rejected
- You beat yourself up when you make a mistake more than once a week
- You struggle to put your phone down when you're working on homework at least twice a week
- You said no to participating in an activity this month because of fear
What Brave Week will give you:
- Tools for being kind to yourself even when things don't work out
- The courage to say "no" to more screen time 80% of the time
- Tools for being afraid and confident at the same time
- Understanding of your brain so that you can say "yes" when you want to
Connect with Youth from all over the Continent
Sometimes you can feel very alone in your struggles and fears. When you're able to connect with others and share your personal experiences, you realize that you are not alone. And that realization helps you to keep going!
Help spread the word so that we can get youth from every province and state in North America!Register for free here
Friday is Parent Night!
We can't let the kids have all of the fun! On the last day of Brave Week, I will meet with parents to teach them how to continue to support their youth in taking brave steps forward and help them to take some brave steps of their own. Your kids learn more from what you do than from what you say!!Register for free here
What will Brave Week look like?
- Daily zoom meetup for 30 min. from Nov 13-16 at 6 pm Mountain Time.
- When you register, you'll get a workbook to help you prepare 1-4 brave moments
- We will be joined by 1 amazing guest speaker to share how bravery has blessed their life!
- A replay will always be available, but join as many days as you can live to be entered into a draw for a $40 gift card.
- Each meeting will have time for learning new tools, sharing experiences, and asking questions.
- And on the last night it's the parents turn to meet with me to learn how to support you in your brave moments and create some of their own!!
As a Certified Youth Life Coach, I can help you find your confidence within to be Brave and compassionate with yourself along the way
Take these 5 days to see what you're capable of!Register For Free Now!
Here's what kids are saying about Brave Week
Brave Week made me step out of my comfort zone. I felt more confident and have been able to make more friends. I learned how to deal with my feelings and recognize the feelings I have. Brave Week helped me so much in so many ways!! I'm so excited for Brave Week this year!
Sydnee B (16 yrs)
Brave Week was a great experience for me! It helped me talk to more people and not let me doubt myself. It was also really fun!
Raylie G (12 yrs)